Green Cottage Riding Centre COVID-19 Client Policy June 2020
● If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have recently been exposed to anyone who has had it, please do not come riding. A list of common symptoms is available at
● We have a new and updated riders’ form available on the facebook page and on our website for riders to download and print. Hard copies are available at the yard if you do not have a printer.
● Adult riders, please come on your own, and minors with only one accompanying adult.
There is no facility at present for riders to stay after their ride. For minors, the
accompanying adult must stay on site during the ride. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your ride.
● Please park at a distance in the car park, so you can maintain the 2m distance getting in and out of cars.
● We have hand sanitiser in the car park, please use it before opening the gate to the yard.
● Please report to reception on arrival (not going under the covered seating area), and then wait by the big school gate to be called to mount. When waiting for reception, please wait at the red phone box if there is anyone in front of you.
● There is no access for clients to the caravan or seating area outside it, tack rooms, or feed room at present. Please stick to the routes to the reception area, toilet, and big school.
● Please keep to marked walkways and maintain a 2m distance from other people.
● Reception will be in the normal place, but clients please stay outside the covered seating area, unless it is raining. If it is raining, reception will be inside the caravan with the window open, clients please stay 2m back under the covered area, and ‘one in, one out’.
● There is no boot, body protector or whip supply at present – riders must bring their own. Riding hats can be pre booked.
● Riders must bring and wear their own clean riding gloves, and wash them between sessions.
● We will have contactless card payments available soon, please use these if at all possible.